Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Audience Participation Time!

A few years ago my sister bought me a book called Milk, Eggs, Vodka for Christmas.  It's a compilation of grocery lists and it is a riot.  Whenever I need a good laugh I open it up and see all the weird and wonderful things people buy.  So along those lines I want to know what's in your cart and on your list.  The next time you go to the grocery store I want you to post what is in your basket.  There's no judgment, this is just a fun way to see what we all buy, and maybe find out who else shares our craving for pickled onions (or even gefilte fish).

11 comments:

  1. Is anyone else posting comments and then having them disappear? Or am I just desperately hoping that that's the reason, and not that no one likes me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberries
    Pears
    Caramel Waffle Cone icecream
    Truffle Shuffle icecream
    Oreo icecream cones
    reeses easter eggs (they were on clearance)

    It was a shopping trip for icecream, so actually the fruits were a bonus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last trip included milk, bread, cheese, and hairball formula anything... Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bananas - onion - garlic - celery - mushrooms - bell pepper - cilantro - parsley - limes - lemon - broccoli - bread - English muffins - fruit sticks - coffee - cannellini beans - water crescents - soy sause - Chinese cooking wine - chicken - keifer and dryer sheets. This was my list but I couldn't find the cooking wine so I may have to figure out a substitute :( - Tam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the recipe? You can use sake in most chinese recipes.

      Delete
    2. Sake worked great :)

      Delete
    3. The best part is that you can drink the rest of it with the dinner :-)

      Delete
  5. 1 avacado, 1 organic tomato, 1 nom doc mai mango, 1 dozen cage free eggs, orange juice, 4 slices bacon, green chili. Breakfast burritos. Yum.

    ReplyDelete